The Selling Process Explained
Here at MOVING HOMES our focus is on providing our Buyers and our Sellers a professional, personal and proactive service. We know moving can be stressful that’s why we offer a designated point of contact who will help make the experience a positive and successful one.
We can provide:
- Free Market Appraisal
- Pro-Active Marketing
- Independent Financial Advisor
- Local Solicitor
- Professional pictures and video tour
- Local Paper advertising
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) Assessor
- Gas Safety check
- Removals and Storage
- Professional Cleaning Services
- Gardening/Landscaping services
We work with a panel of local Solicitors including Stockdale & Reid and Hindle Campbell Law to ensure you get the best possible service and a very competitive cost.
As part of our personal service to you, we will arrange for a non-obligatory quote based on the sale / purchase price of each individual property*
*Additional charges for searches, land registration fees and other disbursements will apply. These are liable to change as are provisions in relation to VAT and Stamp Duty. Therefore a full quotation can be obtained by the solicitor direct.
Moving Homes receive a referral fee from the solicitors for their assistance.
As part of the standard professional service our Financial Advisor will check the whole of market delivering the best deals for you
- Negotiate for properties on your behalf
- Professional financial advice
- Access exclusive deals not available on the high street
- Offer no obligation and impartial advice (not tied to any particular lenders)
- Confidential meetings at times to suit you
- Provide a friendly and efficient end to end service
- Keep you informed and updated every step of the way
Mortgages: First time buyer, Re mortgaging, Buy to Let, Let to Buy, Commercial
Insurance: Home, Landlord, Life cover, Critical Illness cover, Income protection.
PROFESSIONAL MOVIE AND PICTURES
Professional photographs are taken to showcase your home at its finest. We also produce a unique video tour which is bespoke to your property. We believe this has a great impact when searching for properties on all major portals.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATES
EPC’s are a legal requirement before you can market your home for sale or for rent. Moving Homes have a fully accredited government approved assessor available to carry these out. Please discuss your requirements with Moving Homes.
We work with a local surveyor with over 20 years of experience, a wealth of local knowledge covering residential property of all types throughout Tyne & Wear and Northumberland, and a friendly yet professional approach.
GAS SAFETY CERTIFICATE – CP12
Under the Gas Safety (installation and Use) Regulations 1998, it is your responsibility to get a Gas Safety Certificate every twelve months. This must be from a Gas Safe registered engineer for all pipe work, gas appliances and flues installed in your property. Moving Homes will arrange for this certificate to be carried out if required.
REMOVALS AND STORAGE
Moving Homes use a reputable removal company for moves of any size, no matter how big or small, we can request a quote to suit your needs.
Please speak to a member of the Moving Homes team to get further details.
PROFESSIONAL CLEANING SERVICES
Providing a wide range of services from a one off clean to end of tenancy cleans or even just a spring clean. Please discuss your requirements and Moving Homes will arrange a no obligation quote.
GARDENING / LANDSCAPING SERVICES
All aspects of gardening and landscaping work – block paving, erecting fencing, turf, grass cutting and general tidy ups. To arrange a free estimate please speak to the Moving Homes team.
FOR ALL OUR SERVICES PLEASE ASK ONE OF THE TEAM FOR A FREE NO OBLIGATION QUOTATION FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL NEEDS
The Lettings Process Explained
Here at MOVING HOMES we will deliver a service that you, the customer deserves. We are here to advise and support you every step of the way. Some people have experience in the lettings business and compliant with current legislation, but for those who are not we provide everything you need to become a successful landlord.
We can provide:
- True rental valuation of your property. Informing you of the potential growth and yield each property may achieve.
- Organise the energy performance certificate (EPC)
- Organise the Gas safety record (CP12)
- Organise a Legionnaries Disease risk assessment
- Fit smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors
- Advise you on the deposit scheme (DPS)
- Landlords Insurance/rent guarantee/home emergency cover
- Provide an assured shorthold tenancy agreement
- Professional tenancy referencing for all adult tenants
- Set up a standing order from the tenant to the landlord
- Lease renewal every six months
- Accompany all viewings
For a fully managed service all of the above plus:
- Property inventory with pictures to all parties
- Check in with the new tenant
- Meter readings and advise the utility companies
- Monthly rental statement sent to Landlord
- Quarterly inspections
- Full check out service before releasing the bond back to the tenant
So speak to our team and start becoming a successful Landlord (ask for terms and conditions)
Making moves perfect